HyperGunz
Welcome to Hyper Gunz
HyperGunz
Welcome to Hyper Gunz
HyperGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hyper Gunz!

HomeHyper GunzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.HyperGunZ.com

Dusk for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dusk for GM Empty
PostSubject: Dusk for GM   Dusk for GM EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Name: Nero
Time Zone: EST
Contact: Email/MSN: Corrupt_Fang@hotmail.com, XFire: asaulter
Applying for: Game Master? O.o
Previous experience: I used to take over event control on Fatal Gunz (Before rebirth) when the admin was AFK, if that counts.
Why I should be hired: I should be hired, because, I'm an organized, but mature person, and I can deal with problems that may come along.
What I can do for the server: I can keep the server clean of hackers, glitchers, and griefers who want to make the server a bad place, by using correct etiquette, and punishments. I can host fun, yet FAIR events, unlike some servers with corrupt event runners, who let a certain person win. I will make sure everything is in balance, and pretty much just make a fun environment to play in.
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, some Korean
Proof of any work: I'm good at Photoshop, but I don't have many examples as of right now. My signature that's currently on is one example, however.
Anything else: I have full proficiency in English, taking Spanish 3 for my sophomore year in High School and I'm self-instructing on Korean, so I know a few words and phrases, but I'm not very good with it.

Questions:

1) if u see someone over 500 ping in game, what would you do?
- I would first warn about how force lagging is not acceptable, and if it's not removed, I would remove the person from the room
2) what would you do if the gmcp is down and you see someone hacking(3 answers to this question)
- Record, screenshot, report. Check in-game game panel first, and then try out-of-game, request owner to fix and have him ban the unlucky victim, or ban him myself.
3) what command do u use to ban someone
- /ban
4) what command do u use to d/c someone
- /admin_ban
5) how would u handle someone who is egoing u if you were a gm(please show the continuation steps)
- This one depends on the rule set of the server. Normally I'd be mature about it and ignore it, after all, it's just a kid, and/or not serious. Otherwise, as Party Guy instructed, warn 3 times, then delete character.
6) how do u give someone a jjang
- /jjang
7) how do u remove a jjang
- /removejjang
8 ) how do u announce something
- /admin_wall
9) how do u check for a hacker without revealing urself to him
- /admin_hide
10) after hosting an event, which command is necessary before kicking people to give those who won their prizes
/changepassword
11) if a player asked you to remove an afk person from a gameroom, so that they can take the room spot, when u go in the gameroom, u realize that it is glitched, what is the command u use to get the master position and what command do u use to get the afk out of the room
- /changemaster
/kick
12)if a player is in a clan war, and whispers you(a gm) that someone is hacking in the clan war, what are the commands used to check(ll commands must be included)
- /admin_hide
/admin_switch_laddergame #
Back to top Go down

Dusk for GM Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dusk for GM   Dusk for GM EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 2:05 pm

Looking good lets get 1 more app b4 we final in the GM's
Promoted to forum mod atm.
Back to top Go down

Dusk for GM
Page 1 of 1