HyperGunz
Welcome to Hyper Gunz
HyperGunz
Welcome to Hyper Gunz
HyperGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hyper Gunz!

HomeHyper GunzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.HyperGunZ.com

Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P Empty
PostSubject: Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P   Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 8:13 pm

Name:Shawn

Time Zone:Pacific Coast Standard Time

Contact:doctarfil@hotmail.com, and likeaboss-_-@hotmail.com

Applying for:GM

Previous experience: I've owned my own server + been a GM in virtual ent, suicidegunz, and 1 other one I dont remember. LOL

Why I should be hired:I am resposible, trustworthy, nice, and so on...

What I can do for the server: I could buy and design a site for you guys, possibly a VB (Dont worry if i do I WILL BUY IT.) And if you have problems setting up the server I could possibly help but i also have alot of people who would KNOW more than me, Im a better GM than dev... Trust me on that T_T.

Languages spoken:English, wanting to learn spanish, and French.

Proof of any work: this is for dev's but okay... My server is KidzWithGunZ thats my proof right there that I know a bit about servers. Lol =D

Anything else:I AM ACTIVE!!! If you know me, you would know why... LoL!

Questions:

1) if u see someone over 500 ping in game, what would you do?: Tell them to download a game tech file named: GameBooster which would end the programs you dont really use or not wanting to use (also tell them you could get the programs back by pressing switch back to normal mode to) and Download Rivatuner which speeds up your graphic card... and Stop the downloads they're using at the moment or come back later when you are done downloading... :]

2) what would you do if the gmcp is down and you see someone hacking(3 answers to this question): 1. Ban them. 2. Tell the owner its down, and possibly help him in the PHP's to fix the error if its not to hard. 3. Stay on and DC him til its back up. :]

3) what command do u use to ban someone: /ban (the character name)

4) what command do u use to d/c someone /admin_ban (the character name)

5) how would u handle someone who is egoing u if you were a gm(please show the continuation steps) : tell them to stop the ego... :] If they don't then give them 1 or 2 more warnings... Than if he still goes. DC Him. If he talks crap to a GM (I dont know this servers Standards...) But Ban him. Depending on the situation. (if the banning part isnt right just tell me and I wont.) :]

6) how do u give someone a jjang: /jjang (the character name)

7) how do u remove a jjang: /removejjang (the character name)

8 ) how do u announce something: /admin_wall (message)

9) how do u check for a hacker without revealing urself to him: /admin_hide or /hide

10) after hosting an event, which command is necessary before kicking people to give those who won their prizes:/admin_wall Event is over leave please. (correct if wrong, all you have to do is tell me :p that what mistakes are for ^^) Then if they don't leave... Kick them.

11) if a player asked you to remove an afk person from a gameroom, so that they can take the room spot, when u go in the gameroom, u realize that it is glitched, what is the command u use to get the master position and what command do u use to get the afk out of the room: /changemaster to get the master spot, and... Please tell me the command to kick someone out of the room. =oo

12)if a player is in a clan war, and whispers you(a gm) that someone is hacking in the clan war, what are the commands used to check(ll commands must be included): I never had clan war in the servers i worked with, since 2 didnt add it, and 1 i never had the problem so please tell me this. :\

Hope you liked Muh application! =D Trust me... You won't regret it ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P   Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:07 pm

gm spots are full i believe...

maybe trial gm?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P   Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P EmptyTue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 pm

i opened up 1 more GM spot which will be given out when server is realeased.
Until then wait.
Back to top Go down
Noob
Hyper Gunz Owner
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P   Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:39 pm

for now u can be trial

Last edited by Noob on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://hyper.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P   Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 2:58 pm

Yay, Thanks. ;P You won't regret it. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P   Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 5:20 pm

/pending

Wait for server to open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P   Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 6:27 pm

Okay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P   Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn's Pro GM Application! :P
Page 1 of 1