HyperGunz
Welcome to Hyper Gunz
HyperGunz
Welcome to Hyper Gunz
HyperGunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Hyper Gunz!

HomeHyper GunzGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
www.HyperGunZ.com

Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Empty
PostSubject: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:39 am

Name: Jeffrey

Time Zone: GMT+1

Applying for: Developer

Previous experience: I once was a GM/FM at dreamgunz...
I´m currently a developer at GhettoGunZ, but whatever i bring out there, i can bring out here too, so it shoudn´t be that much of a problem...

Why I should be hired: I am very good at developing thing, i can develop over 2 items a week

What I can do for the server: I can develop some cool stuff for u guys to make the server even better

Languages spoken: Dutch, German, French, English.

Proof of any work:Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Goldengunpic
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/goldengunpic3.jpg/ <<<<other one

Note that i MADE THIS ONE MYSELF.

Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Haloenergybladepic4
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/haloenergybladepic3.jpg/
Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Haloenergybladepic2

Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Swordr
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/sword2f.jpg/

Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Sword3t

Anything else: I just hope that i get accepted.

Last edited by sjoelbakkie on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:18 pm

Hmm nice Gold Deagle, anyway i dont think you made the halo sword because all server has it. If you did.. GJ :]
Anyway, i am going to let you w8.
Maybe ill accept. i gotta think :] [show more proofs.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 7:51 am

I did made the halo sword myself... If you look correct then u´ll see that the old halo sword had only blue texture
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:08 pm

that means all you did was find a different texture...
and btw how does it take you a week 2 make just 2 things
takes me about 1-2 hrs for 1 decent model
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 4:17 pm

Hmm, my bad thn. Anyway, i want you do this.
Go to google and search for "Replica Sword" choose one yourself, look for the best one that other people will like. Blend it and post. Further info will come after you post..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 5:37 pm

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 6:55 pm

I would first like to see any real evidence of work. For example, leave the vertex points on the model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 12:21 am

that is no evidence
i could good that shit up.
sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 1:51 am

I made the halo sword all by myself last weekend... I have not watched the old sword and i didn´t only change the texture of it... I´ll show u

and about that u make a decent model in 1-2 hours: I am doing Gymnasium, which is the best grade in the dutch education system. Therefor I only have time on the weekends and on monday+friday. I could obviously(lol) do more than 2 a week but i do also have a personal life Very Happy so it comes down to about 2 or 3 a week

Knightmare, Yesterday I looked a something up that I'm goin to use on blender... can u give me ur msn then i'll show it.

Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Halothingy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 8:40 am

sjoelbakkie wrote:
I made the halo sword all by myself last weekend... I have not watched the old sword and i didn´t only change the texture of it... I´ll show u

and about that u make a decent model in 1-2 hours: I am doing Gymnasium, which is the best grade in the dutch education system. Therefor I only have time on the weekends and on monday+friday. I could obviously(lol) do more than 2 a week but i do also have a personal life Very Happy so it comes down to about 2 or 3 a week

Knightmare, Yesterday I looked a something up that I'm goin to use on blender... can u give me ur msn then i'll show it.

Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Halothingy

Wew, do you have Gymnasium!? Zomg c00l :3
Anyway my msn is oguzhan.k@live.nl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 2:41 pm

added u...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 9:10 am

Denied.
Reason; He told me to denie him because he works for other gunz and has not mutch time to work here.
/Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application   Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application Empty

Back to top Go down

Sjoelbakkie´s DEV application
Page 1 of 1